CURRICULUM VITAE OF ANDERS L. HANSSON
Go to LinkedIn for complete CV »
- Consultant in Public Affairs and Communication with both my own contracts and work at a big PR-consultancy. Work with private as well as public sector customers. Projects in Denmark, Sweden, Spain, The Netherlands and others.
- Projects in Social Media in cooperation with business partner.
- Analyst in Market - Policy - Business Intelligence. Business development. For example, I have made preparations for Spanish companies that want to enter the Scandinavian market, and I have done business intelligence for a U.S. consultancy.
- Several years in central government - Analysis, Coordination, EU matters, EU Council of Ministers.
- Extensive insights into society, business and organizations / NGOs in several countries - through commissions of trust, projects and work.
- Networking on a regular basis at political, business and other events (conferences, seminars, Folkemødet, InterNations etc.) as well as participation in other social contexts. Good
- Solid network in the Öresund region - contacts throughout the world. “Cross-cultural”.
- Fluent in German, Spanish, English, as well as Scandinavian
- Danish / Swedish. Knowledgeable in Polish, French and Catalan.
- Excellent writing skills - I’m an independent political columnist at a big newspaper. Take on copywriting jobs.
- Master’s at Lund University, Sweden - Studies in Poland, Austria, Germany, Spain.
THE BEST OF ME
Analysis - Communication - Coordination - Organization - Creativity - Languages - Cross-cultural
OTHERS DESCRIBE ME AS
Analytical & Pedagogic. Well-read. Simultaneously holistic and aware of details. Knows how to give and take feedback. Extrovert.